- May/13/2016One student from CFE Transmission GRTN received his master degree in Electrical
- April/2016 Power and Renewable Research Group will participate, together with Tecnológico de Culiacán, Instituto de Investigaciones Eléctricas, Arizona State University, University of California at Berkeley and ITESM, in the Binational Laboratory for Intelligent Management of Energy looking into the integration of renewable-energy technologies, which is supported by the Sustainable Energy Fund created by the Secretariat of Energy (SENER) and the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT).
- ALSTOM Grid Transformers, United Kingdom
- CFE - Área de Control Norte del Centro Nacional de Control de Energía
- CFE - Gerencia Regional de Transmisión Norte
- Ingeniería y Manufacturas Eléctricas S.A. DE C.V.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, España
- Universidad de Nottingham, Reino Unido
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana Azcapotzalco
- Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Instituto Tecnológico de Morelia
- Instituto Tecnológico de Apizaco
- Electrial Machine Laboratory, where machines and their electronic converters are electromagnetically designed. It has motors, generators, transformers, a laser cutting machine, photovoltaic park, wind tunnel, a CNC machine for printed circuit boards manufacturing, measuring equipment, control electronic boards, electromagnetic finite elements in 2D and 3D software licenses, just to mention a few.
- Power engineering laboratory, where studies are carried on about power electric systems, electrical power networks, power quality and electrical PROTECTIONS.